Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wake-up Call

So today, I just realized that the husband and I won't get too many more weekends of just being together, him and I. We will soon be overwhelmed with a newborn. There won't be many more times when we can just go to our friends' house to watch movies, unless they don't mind us bringing along baby. We won't get to enjoy a restaurant just the two of us. Grocery shopping won't be an easy task anymore. Running to Wal-Greens to pick up toothpaste won't be an easy task anymore.

In fact, the husband asked me how I will find time to shower or even go pee. Cooking dinner will be an interesting task... unless the hubby is home.

Our lives are about to change... FOREVER.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am super excited about our little girl coming. And I can't wait for the next 8 weeks to come and go so she can get here!!

But right now, I am praying to God that I have what it takes to be a full-time stay-at-home mommy.

1 comment:

AmyC said...

You all will be fine. I am so excited for you both. My "unsolicited" advice....welcome Ella into your family. Include her in all of your usual schedule rather than change your schedule for her. It will seem difficult at first, but then it become routine. It won't be long before she is going with the flow and you are enjoying family time more than you ever expected. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.