Friday, September 3, 2010

One Hot Mama


Finally it is September and the weather is cooling... I have had one hot summer.

Our little bundle is growing super fast!! She's kicking and moving and squirming around inside the belly. Next weekend my super great friend Sarah of SJA Photography is going to do some
maternity pictures of me and the hubs and the belly!! :) I'm getting excited about it.

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping the blog up-to-date with my pregnancy, but there really hasn't been much going on. We are just waiting now. We have already painted the nursery and the hubs put up some wainscoting. It looks great!



The hubs mother is making the crib bedding... so those pictures will have to come later.

We had a baby shower last weekend and it went great! My cousins did a great job putting it on and little Ella got some wonderful items! I can't wait to see the hub's side of the family at the shower hosted by the sister-in-law and cousin-in-law next weekend!

No comments: