Tuesday, February 2, 2010

what i've been up to

I'm sorry I have neglected you. I've been super busy... it seems. It seems as though I am always doing something and never have time to do anything (you should see my house). But, in all reality, I haven't done much lately. I sleep til 10... eat breakfast, eat lunch with Perry when he comes in, then my personal trainer (my best friend Courtney) and I hit the gym from 1:30 til about 4 everyday. I then come home and rest... for the rest of the night. See, not much going on... but I feel so busy.

I still have no job. But, I feel like getting my life back to normal (weight loss, stress levels, etc.) is my job right now. I'm extremely happy. I haven't been this happy since I first met Honey-do. :) My full-time job is making myself the best me I can be; not only for me, but for Honey-do, too!!

Honey-do and I are trying to save up for a nice road trip with our friends Courtney and Trey. Our aunt and uncle just got back from a delicious road trip to New Orleans. We had thought New Orleans at first... but then Courtney and I got to reading our favorite Nicholas Sparks novels and fell in love with the idea of staying in North Carolina in a house on the beach. The husbands aren't as crazy about that idea as we are... but won't that be fun!!! :)

So, I have a new mini-goal... lose enough inches/pounds to buy a new swimsuit for the beach this summer!! :)

I'm getting there... I am also doing good on my training for the 5K in April. 5K=3.1 miles. I can do three miles on the treadmill in 47:30. which isn't last place, according to last year's results. And, it's only February!! My legs hurt, like crazy, but I'm no quitter!!

No comments: