Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sooner than later, right??

I wish. I am expanding my business: photography and design. I'm really excited to get this ball a rollin'. I'm was hoping to get a new web site put together soon and to get it up and running, but things are slowing down. I'm getting stuck on some design aspects. I am afraid it's about time to spend the extra cash and hire a designer.... a web designer!!! I can design things on my own: birth announcements, invitations, banners, T-shirts, etc. But, I am finding it very difficult to design my own web site.

I'm so excited to get this new business up and going!! Hopefully soon, we will start reaping the rewards from owning your own business.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You go girl! I do need someone to design a coffee table book for me...I'm too lazy to do it myself!

P.S. I could really use a Sonic run right about now!

P.S.Again. How come it won't let me follow you from my new blog? :(

AmyC said...

You know I would love to help if you need it. I have been playing with "web design" for the past few months. We could always see what we could do and I am free.....to you anyway. :)