Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Cleaning

As if this week didn't start out bad enough, Honey-do's dad's cousin Char's husband died last night. (That was a mouth-full, sorry.) Most families wouldn't feel the hurt of a "distant" relation such as Marv. But, our family is super tight-knit. I love that. So, we are feeling a little droopy in the drawers for Cousin Char and her family. 

Such a sad week. We are traveling back to Oklahoma this week for my friend's dad's funeral. But the end of the week will be happy for us too. We will be going to Honey-do's grandparents' farm to see his cousin and his wife, who we found out are expecting their first baby!!! So exciting. Callie is already 17 weeks along, so she is starting to show a little. We are very excited to see them this weekend. They moved to Dalhart, Texas, and we haven't seen them since Thanksgiving! 

So, what am I doing today? Cleaning my house. :( boo
I figured it is time for a little bit of "Spring Cleaning." We'll see how far I get today, before Honey-do gets home and we leave for the funeral tomorrow. 

Wish me luck!

No comments: