Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking back...

I enjoy looking back at past posts I have written to see if any predictions I made have come true, or if any promises I have made myself have come true.... I often find myself disappointed. 

I did not do a Spring Cleaning on my house! ;) I started to, really... but it became more of a tidy up, instead of a real cleaning like I need to do.

As for my weight issue.... I have hired a personal trainer!!! I go to the YMCA pretty much daily. He doesn't work out with me EVERY time I am there, but he does hold me accountable for my daily routines. I am lifting some weights and working out on the elliptical machines daily. HOPEFULLY, I will continue this promise to you, my readers, and most importantly, myself. 


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good for you! I'm sure having a personal trainer work with you will help you get into the routine of good exercise. Keep us posted on this!