Tuesday, November 17, 2009

4 a.m.

OMG... it's even worse than I imagined. I thought it was 3:30 a.m. I woke up at 2:30 and have been lying here awake trying my hardest to go back to sleep. It's not working. I am wide-eyed and awake. I thought it was only an hour... I thought to myself, "Gripe. This obviously isn't working," So I thought at 3:30 in the morning, why not write about it. Then I open my computer and see that it is in face 4:30 in the morning.

I've been awake for two hours. USELESS.

I guess I have been sleeping really well lately because they give you some wonderful pain killers after surgery to make sure you do get plenty of rest. Well, I am feeling much better now and I don't particularly like the state of zombiness those pain killers put me in. So, I have quit them. Well, now I feel every cough, sneeze, deep breath, twinge, tweak, spasm, etc., going on in my surgical region. And that is making it extremely hard to sleep.

Lord have mercy on this poor, poor soul. Please let me sleep. I don't want to wake up the husband with all my tossing, turning & computer typing. lol

No comments: