Monday, July 20, 2009

When selling a house...

Lots of things are going on in our lives right now! We have put the house up on the market and are going through "showings" right now. Which, has upheaved my normal routine! It's hard to get any work done when I get a phone call saying an agent is coming over soon...

We have a dog, Sadie. She runs free in the house. So, when an agent is coming over for a showing I have to gather up the dog and we go hide for 15-30 minutes or so. So, we've been going to the park just down the street and taking a long walk.

Our first experience with a "showing" happened this morning!!! Although, I didn't get a call saying anyone was coming over! They showed up while I was Hoola-Hooping in the living room!!* So I quickly gathered up Sadie and went for a walk.

I'm excited there are people asking about the house!!! Two showings already and it was put on the market Friday!!

*While at the Affair of the Hearts show this weekend in Tulsa, my sister-in-law and I bought hoola-hoops that are designed for exercise!! It's weighted with water. Fun, fun!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad to hear you have already had some house showings. Will be interested to see these water hula hoops!