Monday, September 15, 2008

Movies I am lovin' on ...

I must have been born in the wrong century. Really. Why, you ask? Because I love pre-20th century flicks, such as these below. They are my new favorite attractions. I watch them every time they appear on my cable box. I love the way they wrote, talked, wore clothes, oh how I wish I could wear fancy dresses they way they do, and speak with such poise. 

So, if you are looking for a good old-timey flick, enjoy these: 

Becoming Jane


Atonement


Pride and Prejudice




The Other Boleyn Girl


Elizabeth: The Golden Age

These movies are great. Maybe it is because each of them has a wonderful cast of characters. But, either way. I love 'em!



1 comment:

Emily said...

I love this time period, too. My favorite thing (besides the awesome dresses) is their handwriting. The script is so beautiful and flowy. My chicken scratch is nothing compared to this. Too bad it is a lost art.