Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Diets stink... literally

So, I've been trying to be very good lately and eat the right things for my diet. But, I've got to tell you... diets stink. Well, at least Tuna does. lol 

And, then here's some less stinky news!  My good friend, Larry (Best-Friend-For-Life, BFFL, in college)  and his wife are expecting their first baby in April. I'm super excited for them. And, he is super nervous, already! He's keeps asking me questions about pregnancy and about the first couple of months after the baby is born... I quickly reminded him that I have not had the priviledge of birthing a child yet, so to ask his very pregnant sister, who has a two-year-old and his other sister has a four-year-old. 

But, that made me sad and thinking I would like to start a family. But, I've got things to do first apparently. Like, make more money. Is that possible? Who knows! But, maybe, if TPphotography takes off! 

Pray for rain! So, Honey-do doesn't waste more money watering the lawn! :) j/k

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I wish you'd hurry up and have a baby already! I'm so ready to be an aunt!!

P.S. I'm sorry your diet is sucking! Maybe you should go to Sonic and get a banana.......