Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here's a small weight update

So, my friend from work told me she was reading this and it was great.... and I thought to myself... "Self, what on earth made it so great?" I really couldn't remember what some of my older post said. So, I came on here and read my stuff. It's funny how you can vividly remember a feeling or something that was causing me to feel the way I felt during those older posts. 

I promise I will get to the beef of this post soon!

However, I haven't been doing what I promised myself I would do. And that is dieting. I like to pretend I am, I suppose. But I haven't. Which makes me sad now, looking back at older posts. I am still the same person, with the same hopes and dreams (children, activities, etc.) but I am still the same weight. I haven't done anything about it... 

Well, today is the day my friends. Today, I will change. No matter what time I get home from work tonight, I will go walking. Even though it is honey-do's birthday and I have to cook him an elaborate meal, I will watch my carbs, calories, fat, etc. I WANT TO CHANGE. 

Pray for me. :-/

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am with you in spirit.