Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Late.... what's new?

My dear cousin, Amy, tagged be to list seven random facts about myself. Well, here it goes...

1. I love to tan. Now, I'm a bigger girl, but I love to go to the tanning salon. It totally relaxes me.
2. I want to own my own photography studio. I really am working towards that goal, visit my photography site: TP Photography.
3. I am obsessed with American Idol. I am sooooooo very happy that David Cook won last night! Just love him. But I have aspirations of become a great singer one day.
4. I hate celebrity gossip, but have People.com in my bookmarked pages. I love to read about all the troubles celebrities get themselves into, and then I thank God for all the wonderful normal things that happen in my life. 
5. I can't wait to go to New York one day. I am DYING... seriously, everyday it gets harder to breathe, let alone get out of bed ... to see a Broadway production. 
6. I love lightning but am terrified of storms. I grew up in Tornado Alley, Oklahoma. What do you expect?
7. I am a BIG momma's girl. I miss my mom so much sometimes. I can get really baby-ish if I go too long without seeing  my family. 

No comments: