Thursday, April 10, 2008

What I'm listening to

I am in love with Heidi Newfield's (ex-lead singer to country trio Trick Pony) newest song: Johnny and June. See her myspace page here.

I also enjoy Fall Out Boy's version to an old Michael Jackson classic: Beat it. You can watch the music video on YouTube here.


And then, my fave. King George's newest song: I saw God today. View video here. It speaks to me. So I am at work and tried to upload a great pic of my dear, sweet Georgie Porgie... but my work computer won't let me. So click here to see God's wonderful creation of a man.

1 comment:

Daren Williams said...

VOAA - I must say my musical tastes are much different than yours, even though our food tastes are very similar! Visiting the American Angus Association in St. Joe, Missouri, this week. If you want the best, you gotta go straight to the source! As for music, I'm going to the Cross Canadian Ragweed show in Denver Thursday night for my birthday, but I'm more of a Little Feat, Pink Floyd, Jimmy Buffet, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson fan. When it comes to Country Rock, my fav is Jason Boland and the Stragglers.

Daren