Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A great day to start a blog.

Today is the first day of my blogging experience. I have to say it's all because of my cousin Amy and her love for all things blog (click here to visit her blog). Through this blog "Voice of an Angel," I hope to track my road to voice recovery as I attempt to start singing again. I also hope to become 'one' with God and get back to His way of life. As well as use this blogging experience as a way for me to deal with some of my more intimate issues of self-image, self-confidence and day-to-day stress. 

I hope to meet new people that share my interests and that can help me on my path back to God.

1 comment:

AmyC said...

I am so flattered. I love the people I have met blogging. I hope it is as fulfilling for you as it is for me. I look forward to reading Voice of an Angel in the future.