Monday, May 4, 2009

Art Project '09

Today I am very proud of myself! Honey-do and I are in the process of making the house ready to "show" when we put it up for sale. I bought new bedding for the guest bedroom and my mother-in-law purchased some great used furniture for the room as well! I don't have pictures of the new furniture, but it will be black and the bedding is white, with black-and-white throw pillows. I'm adding a drop of red to give it a bit more color! 
For art for the room, instead of purchasing pre-made art or pictures I did it myself!! :) This is a little project I saw on HGTV!! I LOVE THAT CHANNEL!!! :) This is the before:


and this one below shows the finished projects!!!! :) They may not be perfect, but I am happy with them!! 


2 comments:

Cindy said...

These look great. Can't wait to see pictures of the room when you have it "put together."

Cindy said...

What are the results of the weekend?