Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy, busy weekend

Honey-do and I traveled to Oklahoma this weekend to spend time with friends. That was much needed!!! We each went to a bachelor and bachelorette party in OKC!!! My cousin, Ashley, is getting married in two weeks. I went to her party with a great group of girls I went to high school with!!!! FUN!!! Honey-do went with the groom, Jeffrey, and all the guys that we graduated with to the bachelor party!! I am so glad that my friends took him in as one of their own! I think they had a great time too! 


But, before we partied, we were spent the morning with cousins, Tim and Tracy, and their little ones. It's Easter time and new suits just had to be showed-off!! I took family photos for them and will have the fun shots up on my photo blog later this week: tpphotography.wordpress.com. But, here is a sneak-peak, just for you!




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. And, aren't those twins cute!?

AmyC said...

PRECIOUS!!!! I wish we could have gotten together. Great Picture!