Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm sorry

So, I'm sorry I haven't updated anything lately. There's been a lot going on with me.

I've been kinda in a depressed mood, and it has been affecting my entire world. I'm not happy at work, I get happy at home, but then I get sad, because at the end of the day, I remember that I have to go right back to work. It's been hard on Honey-do. I'm tired of being in this slum. I'm tired of being hateful or down-in-the-dumps every night when I get home. It's not healthy for me, and it's not fair to Honey-do.

I miss all my friends. I miss my family. I am not so sure that we are ever going home though. :( 

I need all your prayers (if you're into that) and support. Although, I need to remember that I need to give it all to God too.

P.S. I went to the doctor. I have blood tests on Saturday to determine if I have something called Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. The doctor says he doesn't really think I have it, but if I want the test then I should take it. I think I would rather know now,  just in case. Because it can cause problems when Honey-do and I decide to start a family. So, I want to know now. And do what I can now to heal it. So, when we are ready to start a family, there won't be any surprises. 

P.S.S. I'm working from home today. I'll be back at work tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Well I'm praying for you! I hope everything works out ok! I'm sure it will! Just keep praying and God will show you His way. :) I love you!!